Click This

Tuesday 10 January 2017

The Fifth part..


Became Passionate....


“They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”


I want her at any cost..........and this now became my target of life. So, I developed a passion of flirting with all of my class girls as well as whom all I know and within no time!!!!!!......I became perfect in this but this created a problem for me only because this passion of mine became my habit and everybody knows that habits cannot be changed easily. I don’t know why I was doing all this was I in love with her I actually don’t know…what was happening at that time when and how all this was happening but whatever it had been it made do all those stupid things that I would have never thought of doing in my whole life even. And now my feelings were changing for her. I was unable to understand what was that all? ....was that my respect towards her or was that my care or it was my affection for her or whatever it was….many of these questions were arising at that duration. My eyes became addicted to see her like a fish which cannot survive without water for me it was like an addiction to me. Same as a drug addicted cannot live without dose of drugs so was I........


“You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.”


and I continued......






No comments:

Post a Comment