Click This

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Misperception

“We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us.”


 After the class got over I asked her that,

“Can I leave her till where she wishes to be with me?” She gave a smile and said,OK as you wish but if you don't have any problem....and I was happy after listening this. While we were going back home we were having a conversations on the proposal that I made to her. She was not at all able to believe that why I proposed her and with what reason. Then she genuinely asked me was I trying to flirt with her....if it is so than it was not a bad attempt because she was impressed and I had chosen a right girl but I told her that It’s was not a game for me or that I was trying to play with her....I was actually in love with but she ignored and stopped the conversation by saying that,"now I should leave her and should go home and let her go home."


“When people can walk away from you, let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody who left.”

No comments:

Post a Comment