Click This

Sunday 8 January 2017

Part Two

It goes on...

First time i saw her i was in class 11th when I was lovingly known as The Flirty Boy(my nick name) I saw her at 10:15 when my first lecture was going on.I just didn't understand what and when it happened with me but an eye contact of 3-5 seconds and I was thinking like who is that girl,can we become friends.....but as we both were new in the school we were not very much aware of the classmates therefore many a times I tried talking to her but she always got away.
     
      "I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you"...

After attempting a number of ideas finally i got to know her identity and her past record.....
   
       "All everything that I understand.
         I understand only because I love u"
to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment