Click This

Tuesday 10 January 2017

The fourth part



“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”


 Now we were spending most of the time together so, our understanding level had became better. I don’t know when and how I started liking her I didn't had this much of brain that would be able to realise this. But for some time our friendship caused a lot of problem in her life like,she had breakup with my friend, many of the family issue, and many more. Now, she started acting fake in front of me but it took no sooner to I realised it and started trying my best make her feel happy and I was becoming good at this and now she had a real smile that I like very much and I always tell her that I like her but she always took it as fun and says yaar tum Mazak bahut ache krte ho but any way you are a god friend of mine and I trust you a lot. Slowly and slowly my liking towards her increased.....

“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”

and it continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment