Click This

Sunday 8 January 2017

First Part

It starts here....

  She was my classmate and we were awesome friends as well had the best understanding than anyone can ever have in our batch.Our opposite thoughts made both of us no less than perfect...
                "its not always that a man is perfect its with whom we are perfect"
we always fight for no reason but now I got to know the reason was love, respect, care or any thing that took a place in the corner of my heart because she was MY FIRST LOVE....
I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you would be on my mind......
It was the first time that I cared for someone so impatiently because earlier than that i never realized that what's love.I always heard of it that love is best feeling that one can ever have but from than it was something that made me feel special.....
TO BE CONTINUED......

No comments:

Post a Comment