Click This

Tuesday 10 January 2017

The Sixth part

Got Nervous.....


“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”

For me a day was like a hundred years if I didn't see her........


Her word were like nutrients for me, her smile was like my heartbeat n talking to her was food for me...........I soon realised that I had fallen in love with her and now everything for me was her..............It was for the first time ever that I had ever thought of hundred times in a minute before doing that thing…. I was going to propose her for me it was the first time so I was like nervous so I first messaged her…..
 -hey….r u there?????? 

-yup -r u free I want to talk to u n its urgent…. 

-ha btao Kya Hua I’m free...

-nothing just want to ask Ki maths coaching Ki timing Kya hai bta skti ho??

 -pagal isme itna urgent Kya hai….it’s 3:30 Kyu tum Ni aarahe ho Kya???? 

-Ni main aaunga BS aise hi poocha Kyuki time Bhool Gaya tha…. 

-okkkk….c u in the coaching…bye.....

-bye….


“Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”


See you later....

No comments:

Post a Comment